The college has organized 40 extension training programs ranging from 1 day to 1 month duration. Faculty from the institute is regularly engaged in various extension activities viz. workshops, training, on farm demonstrations, radio talks etc.
The brief about extension activities of college has follows:
- The efforts were taken to sensitize the farmers in the suicide prone districts of Yavatmal, Wardha, Washim etc. viz on farm demonstration, trainings, workshops, rallies, visits, NSS cleanliness campaign, beti bacchao, health & hygiene, guidance meet etc.
- Successfully accomplished the interaction with farmers viz. delivering lectures, visit awareness programme etc., on regular basis.
- During year 2017-18, Institute published 04 folders, 01 booklet & book chapter.
- More than 200 lectures have been delivered by the faculty in different event related to framers.
- Now, the college is focusing more on programme related with entrepreneurships.
- Conducted the various programmes in coordination with ATMA, Yavatmal.
- Presently, the college is conducting five free one day workshops to Yavatmal Districts Milk Producing Company from 08 April to 06 May, 2018 (One is completed on 08/04/2018).
- Feedback was collected to know effectiveness & needs of beneficiaries.
- According to requirements of beneficiaries, Two proposals has been submitted; one for suicide prone Area Yavatmal to ATMA, Yavatmal & one for CM adopted Village Bhamdevi to ATMA, Washim.
- Total fund received from funding agencies for organization of programme was Rs 2.74 Lakh during last two years(on farm Demonstration: Rs 84,000 /- & Training/ Workshop: Rs 1.90 Lakh).